Community Screening Events Calendar 2016
Dec 6 – 7pm
401 Broad Street
Nevada City, CA
Menasha Public Library
Red Rock Running Company
Las Vegas, NV
Amherst Cinema, Amherst, MA
Inlet Theater, Port Moody, B.C. Canada
Coquitlam Search and Rescue
How to Host a Community Screening Event
• Choose what type of Community Screening Event you wish to have (see below)
• Choose a date, time, and place to show the film.
• Fill out our Screening Request Form.
• We will send you a Screening License (see below)
• We will ship you the film’s Blu-ray or DVD to play at the event. The DVD is yours to keep after the show.
• DCP is available for an additional charge ($80-100) and we need at least two-weeks notice before the event to ship a DCP file to you.
• Sit back and enjoy the movie with your community!
Types of Community Screening Events Available
Community Screening License DVD – $200
For individuals, non-profits, and organizations that wish to screen the film where no admission is charged. Authorization for single public display of the film will be emailed to you. (Donation collections to cover license cost is allowed.)
Institutional License DVD – $300
For institutions such as universities and colleges, libraries, student groups, museums, media art centers, unions, and national/regional organizations, who wish to screen the film in classrooms, for employees or to loan through libraries to members, students and instructors. Ticket sales not permitted.
Theatrical Screening License DVD – $300
For individuals, non-profits, and organizations that wish to screen the film where admission is charged. Authorization for single public display of the film will be emailed to you.
Corporate License – $5 per person (min $300)
For corporations that wish to screen the film where no admission is charged for internal use, i.e. staff member screenings.